Sunday, May 25, 2014

I've moved!

I've moved! So my blog is now at jenpersson.com. Pop by. I'd be delighted to see you.

Growing up I considered becoming a creative designer or a forensic scientist. Aged six I wrote a chalk letter to the Queen which I posted secretly, stampless, asking her for world peace. In between then and now I didn’t do much about it. Now I better appreciate that if we want to see change, we need to make it happen. As a member of  English PEN I’ve been interested on and off in the areas of privacy and freedom of speech for some time. Daughter of a GP, the most recent transformation programme in the NHS and its approach to patient data and confidentiality, has led me to pay attention in the care.data arena. I attempt to capture my thoughts about that.

It may also be about other writing related things.  Sometimes art, clouds or bees.   Or anything else I feel worth adding to my scrapbook. Come on over to Twitter and join me in conversation.

Mostly constructive. Sometimes cross. Occasionally on target.

“Thank you for your consideration.”

No comments:

Post a Comment